Wednesday, April 23, 2014

80. LOTD

Hello everyone :)
Today you will see a little changing in my Blog post :D
A good friend of mine told me that my blog is nice but she misses something in it. That it would look a bit to photostudio/commercial like.
And as she is with Heart and Soul an RPer, I promised her to give her more RP hehe
So I went back to my roots and merged it with my knowledge I gained over the year & *tata* here is the result.
I must say she was RIGHT and this looks so much better.
More alive :)

There will be more such awsome Posts since....
*dramatic Drumroll*
I was chosen to be one of the Lucky Bloggers that will post for the Fantasy Fair O_O 


Fantasy Fair, which is (for those who don't know it) an Relay for Life event & will be held from May 1 till May 11.

11 days of shopping, live music concerts, auctions, hunts & roleplaying as thousands of Second Life residents and creators bring their own visions together to support the American Cancer Society’s vision of a world without cancer.



Light in the Darkness
 
Skin: Glam Affair
Shape: by me
Scar: Corvus *Sponsor*
Eyes: Clemmm
Make up: Crush 
Hair: Olive
Dress: Corvus *Sponsor* NEW NEW NEW Jasmine Dress 
( Available in Black, Wine, White,LAdy, HEart & Disaster)

Hands: aii
Feet: aii
Dragon: aii
Necklace: Cute Poison
Pose: Infiniti