Tuesday, January 13, 2015

200. LOTD




*me screams like Goat*

I cant believe it o.o   
Post number 200 AND 30.000 Views
OMG thank you to al lthe stalkers that visited my Blog.
When I once started this blog, I never thought that I ever would come to those numbers lool. This is really unbelievable lol
I hope it will continoue for many more posts and views <3


*hugs* Thalia


Credits:
Body:

Skin by Alterego
Shape by me
Hair with hood by CatWa
Hairbase by Just Magnetized
Eyelashes by Damned
Eyshadow by Dazed
Eyes by Clemmm
Teeth by Pekka

Clothes:

Outfit by Cynful Clothing & Co. - Prissy Fur Outfit NEW NEW NEW

This is truly an amazing release in their Mainstore. Many colors for Jacket, Undershirt, Pants and Boots
Cynthia was right, you fall in love with it as soon as you wear it lool

Sizes:
5 standard sizes; Phat-cute azz size & curvy size

Base Hud options:
6 Fur variations; 7 Undershirt options; 10 Denim colors; 15 Zipper colors; 20 Boot colors

 Accessories:

Glasses by Dazed
Piercing by Haus of Darcy - Sideswept Mesh Face Piercing
Nosering by Alterego
Necklace by Alterego